Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Been There, Coughed Up That

 

I came out from under my bed today and what did I see?
Lots of people coughing all over me.

Sharing is lovely and I’m not one to complain

But what benefit are your germs, you have to explain.
Being old and being sick is nothing at which to sneeze

So, much as I like you,  keep your “strip do caucus” away from me … please.
I’d like to see 65 in happiness and health

And if the market goes my way, with a little, just a little wealth.
No touching, no kissing, no elbows, no knees

So I’m kinky, I get it, just please heed my pleas.
It’s back under the bed where I’m safe and I’m sound

You can text, you can call, till spring comes around.
Stay well, that’s your job and do it you must

That’s my ruling from Judge Maxie and my rulings are just.

1 comment: