Friday, January 27, 2012

The Case of the Missing Panties




I was wondering where those panties went!  Sadly, they look better on her than on me.  From the back, it's actually hard to tell us apart. Well, I'm the one with the nose job.  I guess that's what you get for letting someone horn in on your favorite things.  From now on, no more nice guy/girl/rhino...whatever.  You should have seen her in my baby doll pajamas.  And now they are missing too!  You just never know about jungle animals.  It looks like I will be looking for a new friend.  One that doesn't wear the same size that I do.

3 comments:

  1. you need to go take a look at flourish in progress, a wonderfully wacky blog. i sent her a link to yours. now why in the world does this rhino have on panties? or more to the point: who in the world was there with a camera to take such a photo! You made me laugh today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete