Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Beyond ANGRY BIRDS


The internet has brought us Angry Birds that are slung through the air at a structure in order to demolish it (this explanation is brought to you by the last person on earth that doesn’t have this app on her phone – namely, me!)

Recently though, I have been contacted by a number of angry persons and inanimate objects (which shall be named later…actually they’re named in the next paragraph, so keep on reading) that would also like to sling some things at their targets.  So here are my suggestions for some new Angry apps:

The Angry Politicians app:  where empty words are flung at each other in an attempt to destroy their opponent’s credibility.  There needs to be a pill to make this app go away.  I guess it is called a remote.

The Angry Fliers app:  where customers fling their suitcases at the CEOs of the various airlines (except Southwest where fliers fling kisses). And then they are made to sit in coach for 6 hours next to a crying, vomiting baby.

The Angry Toilets app:  where commodes fling all the items that aren’t supposed to be flushed at the people who don’t comply with the signs asking them not to flush anything except toilet paper.

The Angry Feet app: where tootsies fling the ridiculously high heeled shoes at the designers who created this trend.  Perhaps, just perhaps, my anger on this point is more jealousy because if I tried to walk in them I would end up on the sidewalk on my ass?  No, I think it is just about the pain.

The Angry Drivers app:  where drivers who don’t text while driving fling their phones, fingers, liter etc. at those who do. 

And finally

The Angry App Developer app:  where my loyal followers fling money at me for spending a good portion of today coming up with ideas for apps that someone hasn’t already thought of while I’m sitting on the toilet in my high heel shoes watching political ads before I have to get in my car dodging text-maniac drivers who are on their way to the airport.  Now where is my remote?

No comments:

Post a Comment